We offer boarding for our patients all year round. Check out our new cat condo units pictured above that give cats a suite while you are away. They have three levels to climb, a separate litter box area, and feature doors that reduce noise. Give us a call if you wish to reserve your spot!
- To ensure we do not spread disease, we require all veterinary exams and vaccines be up to date prior to boarding. If these are due, we can plan to do them the day you drop off.
- If fleas are present at time of arrival, your cat will be treated appropriately with a topical flea medication at the doctor’s discretion.
- If your cat is on a special diet please bring it with them. Please ensure all items are clearly marked with your pet’s name.
- Drop off and pick up times are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.
- One of the advantages of boarding your cat(s) at the Cat Clinic is that veterinary attention is available should the need arise. If your cat appears to be ill, every effort is made to contact the emergency number you gave at the time of drop off. You may also give a number of someone who is staying in the area who can make medical decisions for your cat or transfer the cat to an emergency facility should the need arise.