The Cat Clinic in St. Louis, MO (West County) is a full-service feline-only veterinary hospital. Our mission is to provide the highest quality veterinary care for your cat in a relaxed setting. We provide complete medical care including preventive care, early detection and treatment of disease, dental care, and surgical care. We are devoted to compassionate individualized care for both our patients and their care givers. We understand that your cat is not just a pet, but a member of the family. Our number one priority is to help your cat live a happy and healthy life for as long as possible. Please call the office to schedule an appointment!
COVID Update 1/3/2021:
We have re-opened our lobby for drop off and pick up purposes due to the cold weather. We are still seeing appointments curbside, which means no in-person appointments still with the exception of necessary demonstrations or euthanasia appointments. We very much miss all of you and while we would much prefer to have in-person appointments we do believe it is keeping everyone safe at this time. We will send another update as things change hopefully in the near future.
Please review our new procedures below and give us a call if you have any questions!
These procedures will remain in effect for the foreseeable future.
Entering the building:
- Please go ahead and come in for any medication or food pickups or to drop off your cat.
- Only 2 people can be inside our lobby at any one time. If you see that there are already 2 people in the lobby, please wait outside or in your car until someone exits. Alternatively, you can give us a call and we can assist you at the door.
- Masks that cover both the nose and mouth are required at all times when in the building. Face shields without a mask are not permitted.
- Please stay 6ft from other people when in the building.
- If you or anyone you have had close contact with has experienced any of the following symptoms: fever, shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, or loss of smell or taste, or if you or anyone near you has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please let us know ASAP when you call for your appointment. We ask that you not enter the building and we will take additional precautions in these cases.
- Please be respectful of our staff and others while in the lobby, keep your time in the lobby to a minimum as we very much want to decrease our and your exposure to COVID.
- We ask that every cat be brought in a cat carrier for ease of transfer.
- When you arrive, please come in the lobby and let us know you are here. We will come to get your cat and ask that you wait outside or in your car for the duration of the appointment. Please allow us to communicate with you for your cat’s needs over the phone and do not wait to have a conversation in the lobby. We cannot have anyone wait in the lobby during your cat’s appointment as we need to limit the number of people in our lobby.
- Dr. Cacciottoli will then give you a call and discuss your concerns and what treatments or procedures may need to be done.
- At the end of the appointment, one of us will call you and let you know you can come back into the lobby to check out and pick up your cat.
- For euthanasia purposes, up to two people will be allowed to accompany a cat into the exam room and stay for the duration. Masks are required at all times when staff is present in the exam room.
*If you would prefer at any time to not enter our lobby and have complete curbside service instead, please give us a call instead and let us know. We are happy to assist you as needed.*
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. Please let us know if there is anything you need. We hope to see you again very soon!
Dr. Cacciottoli and Cat Clinic Staff