The Cat Clinic in St. Louis, MO (West County) is a full-service feline-only veterinary hospital. Our mission is to provide the highest quality veterinary care for your cat in a relaxed setting. We provide complete medical care including preventive care, early detection and treatment of disease, dental care, and surgical care. We are devoted to compassionate individualized care for both our patients and their care givers. We understand your cat is not just a pet, but a member of the family. Our number one priority is to help your cat live a happy and healthy life for as long as possible. Please call the office to schedule an appointment!
We are excited to announce we will be going back to in-person appointments starting Monday, May 10, 2021!
Our clinic staff was all very excited to receive their COVID-19 vaccines and can now safely welcome everyone back in the clinic. We will still require all persons in the clinic to wear masks. Additionally, we will still offer curbside appointments for anyone who would prefer more limited in-person interaction. Please see the below guidelines going forward.
- A maximum of 2 people may accompany a patient into the exam room.
- Masks must be worn over the mouth and nose at all times.
- You will be placed in an exam room as soon as you arrive to minimize time in the lobby.
- We ask you remain seated when in the exam room to maintain a safe distance from our staff during the appointment.
- The exam room including the chairs, table, counters, etc. will be cleaned between appointments.
- We ask you remain in the exam room after your appointment until the lobby is clear of others in order to check out.
- If you would prefer to still remain in your car during visits, please let us know when you schedule your appointment and again when you arrive.
For medication and food pick-ups or drop off appointments:
- Please go ahead and come into the clinic as long as the lobby is clear of others. There is no need to call when you arrive unless you need assistance.
**For everyone’s safety, we still need to limit our lobby to a maximum of 2 people and maintain a 6ft distance between others. If you see that there are others in the lobby already, please wait outside or in your car until the lobby is clear.**
We have also updated our clinic Policies and Procedures. You can view these at https://catclinicstl.com/clinic-policies-and-procedures/ Please take a look and let us know if you have any questions.
We are so excited to see everyone again! Thank you for being patient with us as we make this transition. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us.
Cat Clinic Staff