To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. Emergency cases will receive top priority, but if we are unable to handle a very involved case on any certain day, you may be referred to an emergency clinic for care. We make a great effort to see every appointment on time and allow enough time for each cat to be seen and all questions to be answered.
Patient Arrival Policies
For your protection, and that of others, all cats must be properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms. All cats must be brought in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.
We require full payment at the time services are rendered. We do not offer payment plans. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Care Credit and cash. We do not accept personal checks.
- To ensure we do not spread disease, we require all exams and vaccines be up to date prior to boarding. If these are due, we can plan to do them the day you drop off.
- If fleas are present at time of arrival, your cat will be treated appropriately with a topical flea medication at the doctor’s discretion.
- If your cat is on a special diet please bring it with them. Please ensure all items are clearly marked with your pet’s name.
- Cats should be dropped off or picked up between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.
- One of the advantages of boarding your cat(s) at the Cat Clinic is that veterinary attention is available should the need arise. If your cat appears to be ill, every effort is made to contact the emergency number given at the time of drop off.
We are happy to either fill your cat’s medication or prescription diet through our clinic or online store. If preferred, we can also provide a written script. We do not work directly with any other online pharmacy through fax, email or phone. We ask you request a written script if you would like to have items filled with these stores.
To fill your cat’s medication or prescription diet, please call the clinic at 314.991.3131. Our staff will collect your information and verify any changes. For refills, we require a current exam on file within the past 12 months of your request. Some medication refills may require additional testing to ensure proper dosing and effectiveness of treatment. Please allow up to 24 hours for medication refills. Our staff will contact you once medications are ready for pick up.